Apple today released iOS 13 public beta 5 download and iPadOS public beta 5 download to testers. The new updates have arrived not long after the sixth developer beta was made available.
This almost immediate release into the public testing community leads us to believe that Apple has identified no real issues with that developer preview.
Anyone who has already signed up to be able to access Apple’s public betas will be able to grab this latest release as an over-the-air update directly on the device. This, of course, relies on the requisite configuration profile still being installed on that device. If that is still in place, then the whole process is seamless and will get all public testers up and running with iOS 13/iPadOS 13 public beta 5 with almost immediate effect.
With this release – and remember, this is the same build as developer beta 6 – Apple has made some minor changes to certain aspects of the platform. As an example, the Cupertino-based giants have added a direct Control Center toggle for Dark Mode which allows a user to quickly enable and disable Dark Mode without having to drill down through the menu system in Settings. The business has also made some changes to the level of transparency on user-created folders, meaning that they now match the underlying background a lot more. This is a visual change rather than anything strictly functional.
As we progress through the beta releases, Apple’s changes are becoming more and more minor, which suggests that we are starting to see a more stable product. with that said, keep in mind that this is still very much a pre-release version of iOS 13/iPadOS 13 and installation of it should be carried out at your own risk. Grab the latest public beta right now from beta.apple.com or Settings > General > Software Update section and start feeding back issues directly to Apple.
You may also like to check out:
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- iOS 13 Beta 6 Profile File Download Without Developer Account On Your iPhone Or iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 6 IPSW Links And OTA Profile Update
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]