Here’s how you can go about to AirPlay your iPhone to a PC the easy and the right way using 5KPlayer.
Thanks to one of the main features of the excellent 5KPlayer software from Digiarty it is possible to put Apple’s AirPlay feature to much better and more extensive use. With this free-to-download software, you can immediately and easily AirPlay audio and video directly from your iPhone to your PC without the need for complex hardware or setup.
Apple developed AirPlay as its own protocol nearly a decade ago as a way of wirelessly streaming audio and video from one device to another as well as mirroring screens.
This was intended to let iPhone owners stream content from their iPhone to their Apple TV. Or to let iPad owners mirror their screens to another Apple device, once again, such as an Apple TV connected to a big screen. It worked and still does, magically but it’s quite limiting in terms of the devices that support it. That’s where the 5KPlayer software steps in and obliterates the limitations thanks to its beneficial features:
- The ability to use the AirPlay protocol to beam videos and audio from iPhone directly to a Windows PC or Mac
- Quick and easy access to mirroring your iPhone or iPad screen to a Windows PC or Mac
- The ability to record an iPhone or iPad screen whilst it is being mirrored
In addition to the AirPlay-related functionality, 5KPlayer also packs in more of a punch than Iron Mike Tyson did in his prime with an array of other powerful features that really make this software worthy of a download:
- Almost all video formats supported allowing you to play video – including 360-degree video – music, DVDs, and even stream live radio
- An array of editing features that let you cut video, edit the playback speed, rotate the video, adjust the color balance and fine-tune the audio
- DNLA video and audio streaming between compatible devices
- The ability to download and save MP3 files from online video sources
For a lot of punters, the power of this software is in the fact that 5KPlayer with AirPlay removes the limitations of Apple’s proprietary protocol. They will come for that but ultimately stay for all of the other features that are built right into the software. As a starter for then, check out the quick guide to use 5KPlayer for AirPlay to iPhone and you will immediately see how powerful it can be.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post but we don’t get any commission from sales made on 5KPlayer.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5.1 Update: Apple Patches Unc0ver iOS 13.5 Jailbreak With New Update
- Best Cydia Repos And Sources For iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Unc0ver
- iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatible With Unc0ver 5.0.x [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- Kodi 18.7 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.5.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Unc0ver 5.0.0 IPA Download Is Out
- Downgrade iOS 13.5.1 To Jailbreak iOS 13.5 While Apple Is Still Signing The Firmware
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak