How To Add Windows 10 Hello Fingerprint Reader To Any PC
Here’s how you can add a Windows 10 Hello compatible fingerprint reader to just about any Windows 10 PC the easy way.
Security of our computers is something that unfortunately far too many people take for granted or simply do not consider at all.
It’s something that the likes of Apple are aware of, and because users simply do not use secure passwords, or often do not use passwords of any description, it added Touch ID support to its high-end MacBook Pros. We already have fingerprint technology on our smartphones and tablets, depending on which you buy, so really it stands to reason that such technology would also be available on computers.
That’s where the likes of USB-based fingerprint readers comes in.
The ‘Windows 10 Hello USB Fingerprint Reader’ is a simple USB dongle that is a Windows Hello-compatible fingerprint sensor, too. When plugged into a Windows 10 PC, it allows users to lock down their Windows computers, documents, files and data with a registered fingerprint required in order for everything to be accessed.
– Securely login into your PC with fingerprint.
– Can also be used to protect files, applications and folders on PC with fingerprint with a compatible third-party software.
– 360° one-touch capacitive all angle recognition.
– Windows Hello support on Windows 10.
– Plug & Play: Easy to setup and use with no third-party software required when used with Windows 10 PCs.
– Supports up to 10 fingerprint registration for a single or multi-person setup.
– Works with Windows desktop PCs, laptops and even tablets.
It is relatively inexpensive, too, costing less than $50 right now from here depending on which model you choose to go with. And for limited time, you can have a further 20% discount on it if you combine it with any other product and then use promo code DAD18DAY20 promo code at check out. Now of course you can live without having fingerprint reader on your computer, but if convenience of a modern computer is what you want, then this could be an excellent solution for those who want Windows Hello fingerprint authentication on their computer.