Apple recently released iOS 13.5 to the public and while the main aim of the update is to add support for Apple and Google’s new coronavirus contact tracing API. But that doesn’t mean that we can’t expect at least some change in performance thanks to the usual array of fixes and whatnot.
iAppleBytes set about finding out just how improved this new release is in terms of speed and performance.
In a new YouTube video we get to see both iOS 13.5 and iOS 13.4.1 put through their paces to see how performance holds up. The video includes tests covering everything from the iPhone SE through the iPhone XR, so a decent run of both modern and older models.
You can check the full video out for the rundown of all these different devices but the gist is pretty simple – things are looking positive.
Apple always says that its new iOS updates add performance improvements and bug fixes but it isn’t often you get to see that in real life use. This time around, however, it seems things have been improved almost across the board. Those situations where things went in the opposite direction it wasn’t by far. Even if you don’t see an improvement with iOS 13.5, it’s unlikely that you’ll experience a notable degradation.
You can install iOS 13.5 via the Settings app right now and we’d suggest everyone does that as soon as possible.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Unc0ver 5.0.0 Will Work On Every Signed iOS Version On Every Device
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Case: Here Are The Best Ones You Can Get Today [List]
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.5
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak: Downgrade iOS 13.5 To iOS 13.4.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak