Amazon is currently selling the Crosstour 1080p dash cam for just $23 when you enter a special discount code. Normally it would sell for around $33 so it’s definitely a saving worth making.
All you need to do is remember to enter this special discount code when you’ve added the dash cam to your cart and before you complete the checkout process.
Dash cams are those kinds of things that you don’t think you need until you do, and by then it’s usually too late. At this price it’s well worth picking one up and no longer worrying about what might happen and not be captured.
This dash cam will make sure it captures everything ahead of you thanks to its 1080p camera and a 170-degree wide angle lens. It also has great performance during the day and night, so no matter when you’re out and about you can be sure your dash cam is seeing the road ahead. There’s a handy LCD display to give you a preview of what the camera can see, too.
Other features like a built-in G-sensor for automatic recording or incidents as well as looped recording. And you’re getting it all for a great price right now. Just remember to enter that special discount code when you’re checking out to save!
Buy: Crosstour 1080p Dash Cam from Amazon: $23 with code 3VWOWOCI | Original price: $33
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak