The world of the naked iPhone is a very precarious one, because as we all know, it doesn’t take all that much of a fall for a slab of glass and metal to break. For that reason, we would always recommend picking up a case.
Not necessarily one of those hyper rugged ones, but something to take the strain should a fall occur. Right now you can pick up a range of cases, with prices at just $8.99.
The cases in question are the TOZO Ultra-Thin cases that are just 0.35mm thick, but also offer enough protection to keep that iPhone safe while it’s out and about. The cases on offer take care of anything from the iPhone XR to the iPhone XS Max, and they’re all priced at the same, impressively low price of just $8.99.
All of these cases are available in a range of different colors, and because they’re super thin they won’t make your sleek iPhone feel like a brick from the early smartphone days. After all, nobody wants to spend smartphone money and feel like they’re walking around with the worst of the worst, do they?
Features include that super thin construction, a matte finish, and a raised area around the camera bump to keep it nice and safe when placed on a table.
All in, we think these are pretty great cases and the reviews on Amazon would suggest we aren’t alone. At this price, you really can’t go wrong.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Out Now
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad