Google I/O is the highlight of the year if you’re an Android developer and now we have the dates when the annual event will take place. Mark your calendars for May 18 through May 20, folks.
The event website is now live with Google asking people to complete a puzzle to get into the details.
Thankfully someone did the hard work so that we don’t have to, giving us the date and a couple more details to go with it.
Unfortunately an in-person event isn’t viable even with the event being a few months out. That means Google is instead going to run the whole thing as a virtual event. Oh, and it’s going to be free for people to attend remotely.
The Google I/O event is where Google sets the agenda for both Android and Chrome developers for the coming year while also giving us an idea of what the future of Android itself will be.
The move to make the event free to all is an important one, especially for those who had previously struggled to stump up the cash to get to Google’s HQ for the event in previous years.
We’ll be keeping our eyes peeled for more on the Google I/O event in the coming days and weeks, too.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.4.2 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4.2 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download Unc0ver v6.0.0 IPA iPhone 12 Jailbreak For iOS 14.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.