If you’re unfamiliar with the name Yi, we’re not surprised. It’s not a brand that will be on the tip of the tongue for many, but it’s a brand that already offers some pretty affordable, and pretty solid budget action cams for those who don’t want to splash the money needed to get into something from GoPro.
It’s also a brand that offers its own dash cams, and right now you can get a pretty crazy deal on one of the company’s car-based cameras.
The well-named Yi Compact Dash Cam is exactly what it sounds like. It’s a clear that won’t get in the way but still manages to tick all of the boxes it needs to in order to make itself useful. That includes a full HD 1080p recording ability, as well as a 2.7-inch LCD display. Recordings look great thanks to a 130-degree WDR lens and there’s a G-sensor that can come in hugely helpful should an accident accur.
Other features include night vision and loop recording, and there us a mobile app for managing this all by, too. Each package comes with a dashcam, micro USB cable, car charger, and mount and right now you can get all of this for the low price of $24.99. The unit normally retails for $49.99, but if you clip the digital coupon that is available on the dash cam’s Amazon page right now, you’ll get the asking price down to just $25.
If you’ve a hankering for a dash cam but don’t want to spend a small fortune, this will be right up your street. Terrible pun intended.
Buy: Yi 1080p Dash Cam for Car from Amazon: $25 with on-page $15 coupon: Original price: $49.99
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links And OTA, tvOS 12.1.1, macOS 10.14.2, watchOS 5.1.2 Beta 2
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 Development: All The Recent iOS 12 Progress In One Place
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Gets New Hope As Project Zero’s Bug Has Been Found To Have Been Patched In iOS 12.1
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.