The SanDisk Ultra USB-C Dual Drive is available at a steal in 128GB guise right now, and you won’t want to miss out. Normally selling for around $60, this drive can be yours right now for just $22.99.
If you’re wondering why this thing is called the Dual Drive, the answer is simple.
While it’s primarily a USB-C drive there’s also a built-in USB-A connector as well. That of course means that you can connect this thing to anything with a USB port on it which means almost anything you’d want to.
Because this drive has a USB-C port on it you can also use it with an iPad Pro, too. Or at least you will be able to when iPadOS 13 ships later this year. If you want to get all future-proofed up, here’s how to do it.
Getting to the technicalities for a minute, the drive is good for USB 3.1 speeds of up to 150MB/s, and with those USB-C and USB-A connectors built right into its body you will always have exactly what you need to make this thing work. Want to use it to offload images from an iPad Pro workstation while photographing on-location? No problem, this thing has you covered.
We’ve been using SanDisk memory for years and have yet to have any problems and we don’t hesitate to recommend its products. This drive is no different, so if some portable and versatile storage is on you shopping list, look no more.
Buy: SanDisk Ultra 128GB Dual Drive from Amazon: $22.99 | Original price $60
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Beta 3 Download Expected Release Date
- iOS 13 Public Beta Profile Download Release Date Now Said To Arrive This Month, Says Apple
- Download iOS 13 iPadOS Beta 2 OTA Profile Without UDID / Developer Account [Tutorial]
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Download Release Date Announced Along With macOS 10.15, tvOS 13 Public Betas
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Including iPadOS 13 Beta 2
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]