Dash cams are becoming more and more common on the roads, and it’s easy to see why. Having video footage of everything that goes on when you’re driving can be of great peace of mind, and you don’t have to spend big to get it, either. Crosstour is making some of the best dash cams around right now, and we have the hookup on a great deal for you.
The dash cam in question is one of Crosstour’s highest-end ones, thanks to its 1080p camera and 170-degree wide angle view of what’s going on out on the road. There are advanced features to enjoy too, like night vision and motion detection. There’s even a G-sensor that can tell the dash cam when there has been a shunt, allowing it to save a recording for use later. Oh, and there’s even a 2-inch LCD so you can see exactly what your dash cam sees as you drive down the road.
There’s so much going on here that it’s difficult to believe it costs just $70, and right now it won’t even cost you that.
Buy: Crosstour Dash Cam 1080P FHD DVR Car Dashboard Camera Video Recorder for Cars from Amazon: $53.89 with code Cross678 | Original price: $70
SONY SENSOR AND FULL HD 1080P – With the SONY 2M CMOS Sensor, the dash cam can take high definition recording, vivid picture and excellent night vision. Car’s nameplates as well as street signs can be clearly captured during day and night.
That price makes this one of the best value dash cams around, especially considering the features that it boasts. We’ve used Crosstour dash cams in the past and had no issue, and we see no reason why this one would be any different, either. Get your order in soon, before that discount code stops working!
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad