Amazon’s Echo Dot was available for just $24.99 over the recent deal madness that was Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and while they’re now available for just $29.99, now is your chance to get that $24.99 once again, although you’ll need to order two to do so.
While the pricing currently sits at what appears to be a semi-permanent holiday price of $29.99, adding two to your cart and progressing through the checkout process will see the price reduced to just $50 for the pair, which is as near as anyone cares to being the same as the Echo Dot’s Black Friday pricing.
Unfortunately, due to the sheer demand that these deals have created, you may have to wait a little while for your order to arrive depending on the color you choose and where you want it shipping to. No matter how long you have to wait, if you’re in need of another couple of Echos this is a deal that’s worth jumping on right now, before the Dot returns to its normal $49.99 asking price. That’s presumably going to happen after the new year, and stock will only continue to become more scarce until then.
Having two or more Echos in the home can be hugely beneficial, effectively offering an intercom for free. Add in multi-room audio, and it’s arguable that having just the one Echo is a waste.
So, if you somehow still have a couple of rooms around the home that are sans Alexa, now is the time to right that wrong while saving some money at the same time. What are you waiting for?
Buy: Echo Dot (Third-Generation) with Alexa from Amazon: $50 | Original price: $100 if you bought two together
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links And OTA, tvOS 12.1.1, macOS 10.14.2, watchOS 5.1.2 Beta 2
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 Development: All The Recent iOS 12 Progress In One Place
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Gets New Hope As Project Zero’s Bug Has Been Found To Have Been Patched In iOS 12.1
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.