You can now download iOS 16.4 beta 1 OTA profile file and IPSW links for your iPhone and iPad. Here are the details.
Apple has today released the first iOS 16.1 beta to developers just days after it also made iOS 16.3.1 available to the public. This beta also includes the release of iPadOS 16.4 in its initial beta form as well.
Developers can now download and install this first beta release via the usual Software Update mechanism on their iPhones so long as they have the correct developer profile installed.
If they don’t, that can be downloaded from the Apple developer website as well. Apple hasn’t yet said what the new beta includes, but as is always the case with the initial betas it’s a big one – more than 5GB on our iPhone 14 Pro Max.
As for things that could be included in this beta but are yet to be confirmed, Apple continues to be rumored to have an Apple Music Classical app in the works. Similar to the Apple Music app, this Classical version would be dedicated to classical music as the name suggests.
It’s also likely that there could be new emojis, while the addition of Apple Pay Later is also in the cards. However, Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman suggests that a new software update won’t be required to enable that feature.
Apple is likely to make this beta available to those on the public beta program within days, assuming nothing huge is found to be wrong by developers before that time.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3.1 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.