After a successful first two developer betas, Apple has made the first public beta of iOS 15 available.
The update, which was announced during the recent WWDC event, brings with it some new features and a redesign of existing ones and is set to ship on the iPhone 13 later this year.
You can sign up for the new beta program yourself via the Apple website and it’s your best way to test iOS 15 out right now. The update won’t be made available to everyone until this fall, so you’ll have it before everyone else.
That being said, it’s important to remember that this is a beta and there will be bugs, some worse than others. Performance issues and a battery life hit should be expected, although things have been relatively smooth with early betas this year.
Here’s how Apple describes things.
The Apple Beta Software Program lets users try out pre-release software. The feedback you provide on quality and usability helps us identify issues, fix them, and make Apple software even better. Please note that since the public beta software has not yet been commercially released by Apple, it may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not function as well as commercially released software. Be sure to back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and your Mac using Time Machine before installing beta software.
This update will bring the new Focus mode, improvements to the notification system, FaceTime upgrades, and more.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: Windows 11 Preview Build 22000.51 ISO Released For Insiders
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 15 Beta 2 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 15 Beta 2 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Download iOS 15 Beta 1 Along With iPadOS 15 Beta 1
- iOS 15 Beta 3 / Public Beta Download Expected Release Date
- Download: iOS 14.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.6 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.6 And iPadOS 14.6 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.