You can now download iOS 13.1 public beta 3 OTA Update profile as a tester of Apple Beta Software Program. Here are the details on it.
Apple has officially released iOS 13.1 public beta 3 for the consideration of all public testers. With immediate effect, it is possible to download this third iOS 13.1 public beta as an over-the-air update for all compatible devices with an installed Beta Configuration Profile.
It is fair to say that this is somewhat of a manic period of time for Apple. A perfect storm of chaos, if you will. In addition to announcing a slew of new products at a dedicated event this week, Apple is also internally dealing with the development and release of iOS 13 for iPhone, as well as iOS 13.1 and iPadOS 13.1 for both iPhone and iPad, which will follow on from the initial release of iOS 13 next week. All of those things are time-consuming and require laser focus.
As you may know, the iOS 13 GM seeds are now in the hands of developers around the world, as is the third beta of iOS 13.1 and iPadOS 13.1. From a firmware perspective, it was only the third public beta which was missing, and Apple has now rectified that by pushing out the pre-release seed into the public testing community. With that release comes the expectation that the public will assemble and get to testing right away. After all, it’s now just weeks until the expected launch date.
Speaking of launch dates; when do we expect iOS 13 to be unleashed and sent out into the world? iOS 13 for compatible iPhones will be released to the world this coming September 19, but that will not include the amends and features which live within iOS 13.1 and iPadOS 13.1. Apple is expected to release that firmware as the first point update at the end of the current calendar month on September 30. So, by the end of this month, iPhone and iPad owners all over the world – and not just iPhone 11 owners – will be enjoying everything that iOS 13 and iOS 13.1 (and iPadOS) have to offer.
If you are a public tester and registered to test Apple’s pre-release seeds, make sure to grab iOS 13.1 and iPadOS 13.1 public beta 3 right now from either beta.apple.com or Settings > General > Software Update section of the device itself to get to grips with all of the performance improvements and stability enhancements. You aren’t going to find any blistering new features but you should be able to interact with noticeably improved firmware.
You may also like to check out:
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Download iOS 13 GM IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 13 / 13.1 Final Version Release Date Announced By Apple
- Download iOS 13 GM IPSW Links And OTA For iPhone
- iPhone 11 Vs iPhone 11 Pro Vs 11 Pro Max Vs XR / XS / Max [Specs Comparison]
- iOS 13.1 Beta 3 Profile File Download Link Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- Download iOS 13.1 Beta 3, iPadOS 13.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone, iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13 GM Profile File Download Link For OTA Update, Why Is it Not Available?