Sound the alarm bells! Without any type of warning, Amazon is offering a slew of its Fire TV hardware at extremely appealing discounted prices! For what is likely to be a limited time, you can pick up reduced Fire TV Sticks, both HD and 4K, Fire TV Cubes, and even the extremely popular Fire TV Recast.
Amazon’s Fire TV hardware has proven to be extremely popular. If you take the 500GB Recast as an example, the over-the-air DVR has close to 1,000 product reviews putting it firmly in the 80th-percentile in terms of popularity. It lets you watch and record over-the-air TV at home and offers an extremely positive experience which doesn’t come backed by recurring monthly fees. It’s the product versatility in the Fire TV range which resonates with consumers.
If you have been sitting on the fence as far as Amazon’s own hardware is concerned, then this could be the perfect opportunity to fall off that fence and take the plunge into this range for as little as $29.99. With that said, if you are already comfortable with the range and appreciate exactly what you’re getting, then you can dive in at the higher price points and secure yourself some great hardware.
If the idea of discounted Amazon Fire TV hardware excites your very core – and, let’s be honest here, it should – then you can see a list of some of the deals on offer below. Each bullet shows you exactly what the product is, gives you the current price mapped against the standard asking price, and gives you a quick link to the product page to make the purchase.
- Buy: Fire TV Stick with all-new Alexa Voice Remote from Amazon: $29.99 | Original price: $40
- Buy: Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote from Amazon: $39.99 | Original price: $50
- Buy: Fire TV Cube, hands-free with Alexa and 4K Ultra HD from Amazon: $79.99 | Original price: $120
- Buy: Fire TV Recast, over-the-air DVR, 500GB from Amazon: $189.99 | Original price: $230
Remember, it’s definitely solid advice to act quickly as far as these deals are concerned. Amazon is renowned for reducing prices and then raising them again without warning, which means that these deals could disappear if you procrastinate for too long.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4: Downgrade To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 And Jailbreak Using RootlessJB, Here’s How
- Downgrade iOS 12.1.4 To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 For Jailbreak [Guide]
- Download iOS 12.1.4 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Critical FaceTime Bug Patch
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4 / iOS 12.1.3: Downgrade Now As Brandon Azad Has Released His iOS 12.1.2 Exploit
- Download iOS 12.2 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released To Developers