The Xbox One X is the most powerful game console around right now, and picking one up is a great idea if you have an older Xbox One and want to get that 4K HDR hotness.
There have been a few deals to be had over the past couple of months, making the costly venture a more palatable one for those looking to take their Xbox gaming to the next level, whether that be for the higher resolution offered by Xbox One X games, or simply so that they can use it as a 4K Blu-ray player.
Whatever your reasons for upgrading, you can now get your hands on an Xbox One X, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, and a choice of either Overwatch GOTY Edition or Ghost Recon Wildlands for just $459.99.
If you are wondering how good of a deal that is, remember that the Xbox One X normally costs $500 on its own, so you’re looking at saving around $140 by taking advantage of this deal, offered by eBay Daily Deals and trusted game outlet AntOnline.
Games play better on Xbox One X. With 40% more power than any other console, experience immersive true 4K gaming. Blockbuster titles look great, run smoothly, and load quickly, and you can bring all your Xbox One games and accessories with you.
If all that sounds like something you want to sink your teeth into, be sure to check out the available Xbox One X deals before they’re gone!
Buy: Xbox One X 1TB Console + PUBG (Email Delivery) + Extra Game (Disk) from eBay: $459.99 | Original price: $599
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.2.5 Jailbreak: iOS 11.2.2 Might Get A Public Jailbreak, Stay Clear Of Latest Firmwares, CoolStar Says
- iOS 11.2.6 Release Notes, Changes, Security Content: Everything You Need To Know
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra Or LiberiOS [Updated]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.