The Apple Magic Mouse 2 may have the most ridiculous charging setup in the world, but it’s still a pretty damn good mouse. If you can overlook sticking a Lightning cable into its underside there’s a lot to enjoy and right now you can save 13% on one, too.
The Apple Magic Mouse 2 normally sells for around $80 but right now you can pick one up for just $69. That might still be a lot to pay for a mouse, but not many have the features that this one does.
Buy: Apple Magic Mouse 2 from Amazon: $69 | Original price: $80
Magic Mouse 2 is completely rechargeable, so you’ll eliminate the use of traditional batteries.
It’s lighter, has fewer moving parts thanks to its built-in battery and continuous bottom shell, and has an optimized foot design — all helping Magic Mouse 2 track easier and move with less resistance across your desk.
Those features include wireless control, which is fairly standard fare in 2019. But where things get super interesting is the fact the entire surface of the mouse is multi-touch-capable. There are no buttons as such, with the entire surface of the mouse depressing when you click. Instead, left and right clicks are discerned by the position of your finger.
That use of multi-touch also means that gestures can be used. Switching between Spaces in macOS is a cinch, as is rotating images and other interactions. If you can do it with a trackpad on a MacBook, you can generally do it with the Magic Mouse 2, too.
Pairing is as simple as these things get, and you’ll be up and running in next to no time. Lots of people swear by the Magic Mouse 2 and if you’ve been holding off for a discount before picking one up, now is definitely your time to shine.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Profile Update Along With Of iPadOS 13 Beta 3
- Download iOS 13 Beta 3 Profile Without UDID / Developer Account, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13 Beta 3 17A5522g IPSW Links, OTA Revised Update Released To Devs
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]