The popular Cydia Impactor tool has been updated to support the upcoming macOS 10.15 Catalina release that will arrive later this year.
Cydia Impactor is an important tool for those who want to be able to install IPA files onto iPhones or iPads that are not already jailbroken.
That can be useful in many different situations, but often for jailbreaks themselves and while macOS 10.15 isn’t yet ready for primetime, the fact that Cydia Impactor has already been updated to support it will be music to the ears of its users.
The updated Cydia Impactor can be downloaded from the tool’s website, and it’s a free download.
Apple announced macOS 10.15 Catalina during its big WWDC opening keynote this past Monday. The update is already available as a developer beta, with public betas expected to also arrive in due course. The update brings with it plenty of new features, including Sidecar which allows a Mac’s desktop to be expanded onto an iPad. This release also sees the end of support for 32-bit apps, as well as the popular Dashboard feature.
We’ll be keeping our eyes peeled for changes to macOS 10.15 Catalina as the betas roll out, and we’ll make sure you’re kept up to date as they crop up. For now, most of the attention is on iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 thanks to the arrival of Dark Mode and new iPad-focused features like an improved Files app and revamped iPad multitasking.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Profile Download Free Along With iPadOS 13 Will Be Available This July, Confirms Apple
- iOS 13 Beta 1 OTA Configuration Profile And iPadOS 13 Download Not Released Yet, Here’s Why
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Download Release Date Announced Along With macOS 10.15, tvOS 13 Public Betas
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13 Beta 1 For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]