Save big today when you purchase a 3-pack of Galaxy S10 screen protectors. Not only it will keep your device’s display safe, but also offer you a peace of mind which you’ve been craving for a long time.
If you have yourself a brand new Galaxy S10, then you’re probably looking for some ways to keep it looking as great as it did on day one. That’s not always easy when your phone is essentially made of glass, but there are means to at least protecting your display. That’s where an aptly named screen protector comes into play, and you can save some money on a three-pack of screen protectors right now.
The screen protectors in question are the LK Screen Protectors for Samsung Galaxy S10, and as we mentioned you’ll get not just one, but three of these things in a single pack. They’re no good for a Galaxy S1o+ or Galaxy S10e, so make sure you’re ordering the right ones. If you’re using a Galaxy S10 though, you’re good to go. In fact, these screen protectors are also guaranteed to work just fine with that fancy in-display fingerprint sensor you have, too.
Along with support for that fingerprint sensor, you’re going to enjoy a 99.9% clear surface that covers every last bit of your display. It’s nice and thin, too, so you won’t find yourself with a huge chunk of plastic between your and your apps, either.
Oh, and there’s a deal, of course.
Buy: 3 Pack LK Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S10 from Amazon: $4.19 with code O7NIEZDA | Original price: $9
Throw in the generous lifetime replacement warranty, and you really can’t go wrong for less than $5, can you? Especially if it saves your display from getting scratched or worse.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad