Keeping all of our technology charged is almost a full time job in itself, but nobody wants to have to think about what their batteries running out. That’s why wireless charging is so great, and by bringing wireless charging into the car you can make sure that your phone is always charged when you need it. Right now you can pick up a Choetech Wireless Car Charger for just $19.99.
Normally, this car charger sells for anything up to $43 making this a great price. The charger itself is compatible with all Qi-compatible phones and is capable of charging at up to 10w for Samsung phones and 7.5W for modern iPhones.
Buy: Choetech Wireless Car Charger from Amazon: $19.99 with code 5ILWMUXB and on-page coupon | Original price: $43
The charger can be attached to your dashboard or car’s windshield to suit your own preference, and once it’s there you can adjust the phone so that you can see it clearly and easily. This is the perfect solution if you spend your days using apps like Waze which chew through your battery. Now you can keep your phone charged even while using the most power hungry of apps out there.
Choetech is so confident in its car charger that it is offering a 12-month warranty and 24-hour customer service should it be needed. Note that you’ll need to use our own power adapter however – there isn’t one in the box.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 5 IPSW Links And OTA Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 13 Beta 5 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.