Amazon is currently offering the iPad Air in 64GB configuration for just $549.99. You don’t need to enter any discount codes or clip any coupons but make sure to have your favorite color selected when you make your purchase. Also ensure that the deal applies to that color, too!
Amazon would normally sell the iPad Air for around $600, meaning this is a saving of almost 10% and a cool $50.
Buy: New Apple iPad Air (10.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) (Latest Model, 4th Generation) from Amazon: $549.99 | Original price: $600
This deal is for the current iPad Air and comes with Touch ID and the stunning 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display with True Tone and P3 wide color. The super-speedy A14 Bionic processor means this thing absolutely screams and you’re going to be enjoying excellent performance whether you’re playing games or getting work done.
We don’t know how long this deal will be around so make sure to bag yourself this bargain now while you still can.
At the time of writing, the iPad Air has more than 4,000 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.9 stars out of a possible five. This current iPad, the latest Apple released, is super popular and is the best iPad Air yet.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download: iOS 14.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4 Out Now
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.