Smart lights are always a good way to get started in the world of smart home automation. But replacing all of your bulbs with smart bulbs can be an expensive endeavor. That’s why replacing your light switch with a smart one can be the best way forward and right now you can pick up the Treatlife WiFi Smart Light Switch for just $13.99.
Normally, this light switch would sell for around $20, but if you enter our special discount code when checking out you will save you more than 30%.
Buy: Treatlife WiFi Smart Light Switch from Amazon: $13.99 with code ERUARZWV | Original price: $20
Installation of this smart light switch is pretty simple with detailed instructions included in the box. You’ll need your existing electrical setup to have a neutral wire for it to work, but assuming that’s all squared away you’re good to go.
Once the switch is installed you’ll have voice control over your lights via both Google Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa. If that’s not your bag then there is an included remote and you can use the free phone app to control things, too. That same app handles the setting up of schedules and you can even monitor real time light status.
Each purchase of a light switch includes a lifetime customer support offer as well as a two-year warranty should anything untoward occur. There are some very positive reviews on Amazon, too, so we see little reason why that would happen. Get those orders in soon, before it’s too late.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13 Beta 5 IPSW Links And OTA Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 13 Beta 5 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.