We’ve spoken about the AUKEY USB-C PD charger before, because with its 18W Power Delivery 3.0 capabilities it’s a great wall charger for anything from an iPhone to an iPad Pro, and many Android device in between. We’ve been using the UK version of this charger to charge all kinds of things, including an iPad Pro, and it’s been faultless. So when we heard that you could pick one of these up at a price that’s so good it should be illegal, we wanted to share the news.
Normally, this charger would cost around $26 in either black or white, but right now you can pick one up in either color for just $10.99. That’s a pretty amazing discount, and we humbly suggest you stuff every available outlet in your home with one of these. With more devices going USB-C, and rumors of this year’s iPhones potentially doing the same, you really cannot have enough of these things.
Keep in mind that the discount is only applicable once you enter the special discount code. Both black and white color options have different codes, therefore make sure you have that sorted out before wondering why the code isn’t working in the first place.
- Buy: AUKEY USB C PD Charger with 18W Power Delivery 3.0, Ultra-Compact USB C Wall Charger (Black) from Amazon: $11.99 with code 95SGCK4R | Original price $26
- Buy: AUKEY USB C PD Charger with 18W Power Delivery 3.0, Ultra-Compact USB C Wall Charger (White) from Amazon: $11.99 with code 9VO4Q3XT | Original price $26
What makes this charger so exceptional is its size, and with foldable pins, this is a perfect option for throwing into a backpack or suitcase when traveling. We can’t speak highly enough of this charger, so don’t miss out on this deal while it’s still around. We think you’ll regret it if you do.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.3 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 12.1.3 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes You Need To Know About
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.3 To iOS 12.1.2 / 12.1 [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.3 / 12.1.2: What’s The Latest Status?
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.