Apple via Amazon is now selling Apple’s latest M2-powered MacBook Air for just $1,099 if you get your order in as soon as possible. While Amazon isn’t yet saying how long this deal is going to last, we do know that it’s unlikely to be for long.
Amazon doesn’t require that you enter any discount codes or clip any on-screen coupons as part of this deal, though. That means that all you need to do is place an order as you normally would for any other product and your new MacBook Air will be with you in no time at all.
The normal asking price for this M2 MacBook Air would be $1,200, meaning you can now save 8% and $100 without having to lift a finger.
At the time of writing the M2 MacBook Air has more than 470 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.7 stars out of a possible five. That’s an excellent score for sure, and this is undoubtedly the best MacBook Air that Apple has ever made. Its super-fast M2 chip is great for office tasks as well as gaming, and the 256GB SSD means you won’t be short of space.
Promising up to 18 hours of battery life on a single charge, the MacBook Air really is the ultimate in portable Macs right now, especially if you need to be able to carry it around all day thanks to its small size and light 2.7-pound weight.
Just make sure to order yours now before it’s too late.
Buy: M2 MacBook Air: $1,099 | Original price $1,200
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Released As Public Launch Nears
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.0.3 On iPhone And iPad Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iOS 16.0.3 OTA Profile File, IPSW Links Released
- Download iOS 16 Final IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 13, Pro, 12, Pro, 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, Plus [Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.