This week might have been all about the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR, but there is a school of thought that the most interesting announcement we saw during the event on September 12th was the Apple Watch Series 4.
The new Apple Watch is the first time that Apple has altered the overall design of the wearable, and while it is still instantly recognizable as an Apple Watch, the aesthetic is definitely a more rounded one, with the case itself flatter. We’re big fans of how the new watch looks, but there’s some confusion to be had as to which size to order.
Along with the aesthetic redesign, Apple has also increased the overall size of both of the Apple Watch sizes it previously offered. That means that the 38mm watch is now 40mm, and the previous 42mm is now 44mm. That’s led to many wondering which watch they should order, with some wondering whether 44mm would simply be too large to sit comfortably on their wrist. We’re now starting to see photos pop up online with people comparing the two sizes against those they have replaced, and from what we can tell, that 44mm option is still the one to go for if you previously enjoyed a 40mm.
That being said, as with all watches, we’d strongly suggest that the best way to go here is to go into an Apple Store and try these things on if you’re at all uncertain. Photos are great approximations of how Apple Watches sit on someone else’s wrists, and until they’re on yours, it’s almost impossible to judge.
That notwithstanding, check out the images and see what you think – we know which size we’re going for!
You may also like to check out:
- iPhone XS / XS Max Power Bank: Here Are The Best Ones Available Today [List]
- iPhone XS / XS Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone XS, XS Max Case? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone Xs / Xs Max 10W Fast Wireless Charger: Here Are The Best Ones
- iPhone XS Max USB-C PD Fast Charger For Power Delivery: Here Are The Best Ones
- iPhone X / XS Max USB-C PD Car Charger For Fast Charging: Here Are The Best Ones [List]
- Download iOS 12 GM IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 GM Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 GM IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]