The Apple Watch Series 3 may not be Apple’s current latest and greatest, but that doesn’t mean that it isn’t still a more than capable smart watch. It’s also available at an absolute bargain price right now, especially if you’re in the market for the larger 42mm version.
Currently available in Space Gray Aluminum with a Black Sport Band, the Apple Watch Series 3 can be yours for just $229, which is as good a price as we’ve seen to date.
That makes this a deal that’s easy to recommend, and one that should be hard to pass up if you’re in the market for an Apple Watch but don’t want to spend Apple Watch Series 4 levels of money.
It may not be the current model, but this Apple Watch still has plenty to shout about including GPS, an optical hear rate sensor and sensors like an accelerometer and gyroscope for movement tracking. It’s also swim-proof, which is great for anyone who likes to get into the pool for their workout. There’s also a great S3 dual-core CPU beat at the watch’s heart, making sure apps fly by.
We’ve long been a fan of the Apple Watch and while the Apple Watch Series 4 is the best yet, it’s a costly purchase.
The Apple Watch Series 3 was already a good buy, but at this price it’s even better. If one’s on your wish list, now is absolutely the time to pick one up before that price goes back to its normal level.
Buy: Apple Watch Series 3, 42mm, Space Gray Aluminum with a Black Sport Band from Amazon: $229 | Original price $309
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With Beta 2 Of macOS 10.14.5, tvOS 12.3, watchOS 5.2.1 Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad