Apple has released the second beta of watchOS 8 and tvOS 15 to developers, giving them the chance to continue testing their apps ahead of a public release later this fall.
The watchOS 8 update will be the bigger of the two and the beta 2 release comes a little more than two weeks after the first one. watchOS 8 will add a ton of new features, not least a new Home and Workout app. A new Focus mode will allow people to enjoy more control over the notifications they receive, and when.
Developers can install the watchOS 8 beta by first installing the developer profile from the Apple Developer Center. Once that’s done the update will be performed over the air, just like any other.
In terms of tvOS 15, it’s all much less interesting. Apple didn’t share much about the update during its recent WWDC event, but the new SharePlay feature will allow people to watch content while on a FaceTime call with others. HomePod mini will also be supported for stereo audio output on Apple TV 4K devices, too. Apple TV is also gaining support for Spatial Audio via AirPods Pro and AirPods Max after tvOS 15 installation, too.
Both tvOS 15 and watchOS 8 will be made available to everyone around September, although Apple hasn’t given us a concrete release window as yet.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 15 Beta 2 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone And iPad
- iOS 15 Beta 2 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Download iOS 15 Beta 1 Along With iPadOS 15 Beta 1
- Download: iOS 14.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.6 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.6 And iPadOS 14.6 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.