Apple likes to refresh its iPhone cases and Apple Watch bands every now and again and it’s done it again, this time releasing some new colors to celebrate the arrival of the summer months.
Apple Watch and iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max owners can all get in on the hot new colors.
Starting out with the iPhones, owners of the current models can spend $39 and get their hands on Seafoam, Vitamin C, and Linen Blue colors.
Apple also shared new Apple Watch bands for the first time, with colors including Seafoam, Vitamin C, Linen Blue, and Coastal Gray. All of the new colors are available for the same $49 as other sport bands and we’ve got to say that Vitamin C is pretty gorgeous in our eyes.
The new bands and cases are all available for order online, with those Apple Stores that are currently open also likely to have them in stock within the next few days.
It was previously thought that Apple might announce its new band and case colors during the WWDC event later this month, but here we are today. Which color is your favorite and will you be picking any up? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13.5.1 Downgrade No Longer Possible After Apple Stops Signing iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Firmware
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Video Tutorial]
- Best Cydia Repos And Sources For iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Unc0ver
- iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatible With Unc0ver 5.0.x [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- Kodi 18.7 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.5.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 Without Or No Computer, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak