Apple has managed to garner a vast amount of public interest in its media event. Again! The wait is now finally over and the “Gather Round” event is in full swing with company CEO Tim Cook once again opening proceedings with an on-stage overview of what’s been going on at Apple and highlighting some of the more important key areas and metrics.
One of the great things about Apple’s media events is that you never really know fully what is going to be announced from a product perspective – although we have a fairly good idea this time around – but you can rely on the enigmatic CEO to welcome everyone to the wonderful venue in reliable fashion as well as provide a brief update on the company itself.
So, without hesitation and without wasting any additional time, let’s take a quick view of what has been announced thus far at a very high-level:
- Starts off with a video with Mission Impossible theme music in the background.
- Tim talks about Apple Stores, including the new ones that recently launched in cities like Milan.
- Apple Stores attract 500 million visitors per year.
- About 2 billion iOS devices have been shipped so far.
- Two personal devices to talk about today: Apple Watch and iPhone.
As the event progresses and as additional important updates are announced, we will have a dedicated overview of those products and services. That will include exactly what has been announced, all of the intricate details of that announcement, including pricing, release dates and the like, and even comparisons and specifications where applicable.
If you are the type who just prefers a high-level, straight-to-the-point overview of announcements, then this is where you need to so keep checking back for updates as and when they happen.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12 GM IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12 Gets Another Hope After Yalu Developer Demos Hack
- Download iOS 12 GM Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 GM IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]