The fledgling Apple Fitness+ service has gained new weekly workouts as well as a new Apple Music category that houses music used during Apple Fitness+ exercises.
The new workouts are front and center when you open the Apple Fitness app on your iPhone. There’s a full video that features instructor Kim as she outlines the new workouts – and a special Apple Watch award that is now available for those who like that sort of thing.
Happy New Year! It’s Kim, and this is a new series to keep you on top of your Fitness+ workouts this week and keep you motivated. Make sure you check back every Monday for a new video. Whether you’re just getting started with absolute beginner workouts or you’ve been into fitness for a while, everyone is welcome.
Let’s start 2021 strong with an activity streak. To keep you in check, there’s a Ring in the New Year Limited Edition award on your Apple Watch.
Apple added a total of 24 new workouts to its Fitness+ service this week, with categories including core, dance, treadmill, yoga, and more.
Apple Music subscribers can now also enjoy the music used in Fitness+ via a new playlist in the streaming service’s app. There’s a new category called Apple Fitness Studio Series offering playlists that are designed to be used during workouts.
The Apple Fitness+ subscription costs $9.99 per month, or $79.99 per year for up to six people.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.3 Released
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.3 The Easy Way [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 14.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.2 The Right Way [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.