The moment we have all been waiting for is finally here as Apple’s ‘Spring forward’ event keynote has finally started and we are now only moments away from finding out everything about the Apple Watch.
Apple CEO Tim Cook announced usual performance stats of Apple from past year. The highlights from the opening keynote are as follows:
- Apple starts the event with a video showing the new Westlake Apple Store in China.
- Apple now has 453 retail stores worldwide. More than 120 million people visited Apple Stores in last quarter alone.
- HBO CEO announced HBO Now standalone streaming service on stage with Apple being exclusive partner.
- Apple TV 3 starts at just $69.
- Apple has now sold 700 million iPhones to date.
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus satisfaction rate at 99%.
- 700,000 places now accept Apple Pay in US.
- Every major car manufacturer now supports CarPlay. 40 more models to support CarPlay by end of 2015.