Apple has updated its dedicated tvOS Events app on Apple TV to confirm that Tuesday’s education-based event will not be streamed live via the app.
Apple typically uses the Events app on tvOS to allow viewers to tune into an event in real-time. This update confirms that a live stream will not be in place for this particular event.
As part of the Events app refresh, Apple has changed the overall look and theme of the software to closely match the official invitations which were issued ahead of the March 27th event in Chicago.
In addition to changing the visuals of the app to match the pencil-drawn Apple logo, the Cupertino-based company has also added some information pertaining to the event in Chicago, Illinois, under the header “Apple Special Event,” confirming that Apple TV owners will be able to watch the media gather “after it concludes.”
Apple Special Event
Watch the special event – held at Lane Tech College Prep High School in Chicago, Illinois – after it concludes.
Typically speaking, for large or important events, such as the opening keynote of WWDC or iPhone-based announcements, Apple will use the dedicated Events app to include a live stream of the event. That allows anyone from the media, not in attendance, or just consumers in general interested in knowing Apple’s plans and announcements, to view the event in real-time and see exactly what’s announced.
For smaller events, like this educated-based one, Apple forgoes the live stream and will upload a video of the event afterwards which will be accessible through this app.
For those who wanted to watch the event live in order to see exactly what Apple has planned, worry not. As always, we will be bringing the announcements as they happen live from the event here at RP, whether they be product or services-based, or just updates on the company and what Apple is planning on doing to further impose itself in the education sector.
Apple will also be making a copy of the event available in the immediate aftermath, meaning that you can go back and view it step-by-step, announcement-by-announcement, should you wish to do so.
You may also like to check out:
- PUBG Mobile Tips And Tricks For Android And iOS [Guide]
- PUBG Mobile Mic Not Working Problem: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Fortnite Mobile APK For Android Update: What’s The Latest On The Release?
- PUBG Mobile Internet Error Fix For iOS, Android Now Available
- PUBG Mobile Mod APK Download For Android Now Available, Here’s What You Need To Know
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra Or LiberiOS [Updated]