We’ve shared lots of Anker deals with you in the past, and that’s because we think they offer great value even when their products are at full price. Whether you’re looking to pick up a night light, some earphones, a charger, or a battery pack, there’s something for everyone and at prices that are rarely beaten.
The quality is where it needs to be, which is perhaps the most important part of something that provides power to costly pieces of equipment. Right now though, there are some great ways to save on some of Anker’s best products.
We’re going to cover a whole raft of deals below, with every category we just mentioned represented by at least one product. You can save up to 31% on some of these products, making for some huge savings. If you’ve been waffling on picking up a new accessory, be sure to check the table below – we think there’s a good chance there will be something for you here.
So with that said, let’s get started, shall we?
- Buy: Anker [2-Pack 6-feet] Premium Nylon USB-C to USB-A Cable (All Colors) from Amazon: $8.09 with code ANKER333 | Original price $9.99
- Buy: Anker [2-Pack 3-feet] Premium Nylon USB-C to USB-A Cable (All Colors) from Amazon: $7.19 with code ANKER322 | Original price $8.99
- Buy: eufy Stick-on Night Light 3 Pack from Amazon: $10.99 | Original price $14.99
- Buy: Anker SoundBuds Curve Wireless Headphones, Bluetooth 4.1, 14 Hour Battery, CVC Noise Cancellation from Amazon: $19.99 | Original price $25.99
- Buy: Anker PowerCore II Slim 10000 Ultra Slim Power Bank, Upgraded PowerIQ 2.0 from Amazon: $25.99 | Original price $35.99
- Buy: Anker PowerCore+ 26800 Power Bank with QC 3.0, Includes PowerPort+ Wall Charger from Amazon: $59.99 | Original price $86.99
- Buy: Anker PowerPort Speed 4 Wall Charger with QC 3.0 from Amazon: $20.99 | Original price $27.99
- Buy: Anker 24W Dual USB Car Charger, includes 3ft Micro USB to USB Cable from Amazon: $9.74 | Original price $12.99
- Buy: Anker Dual USB Wall Charger, PowerPort II 24W from Amazon: $12.74 | Original price $16.99
These deals won’t last forever though, so don’t delay in getting those orders in!
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 12.1 Jailbreak, Should You Upgrade?
- iOS 12.1 Release Notes, Changelog, Security Content Details Released [Final Version]
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.