The year may be 2015, and email and instant messaging services may be prevalent, but some people and companies still use fax. We’re not quite sure why, but it’s an unfortunate fact of life that it’s still possible to have someone ask you to fax something over to you like an animal.
Thankfully, we can use our modern technology to send a fax as if it was 1990, and if you have an iPhone then you’re lucky because there are countless apps and services that claim to be able to send a fax right from your phone. If you ever find yourself in need of doing just that, then here are seven apps that you may want to try.
Of course, you might just be better begging your recipient to let you email them instead!
WeFax – Fax App (iPhone and iPad)
Here’s another iPhone and iPad app that lets you scan a document and send it as fax within seconds right from your iOS device without having to need a physical scanner or fax device.
Some of its features include:
HIPAA Compliant faxing.
– Cloud Integration: files from Google Drive, Dropbox & Box etc. are fully integrated. Just fax it.
– Advanced document scanner & image processing.
– Combine multiple documents into a single fax for iPhone.
– Best possible fax quality achieved no matter what types of documents you use.
– No fax machine or dedicated phone line needed.
– Manage personal and business contact lists
Probably the nicest app to look at, CamScanner does much more than fax things and even does OCR for those that want to use it as a scanner. Free to download with IAPs, a premium version can be had by referring the app to friends.