The official Flickr page of The White House has uploaded photos from last night’s big tech dinner which shows CEOs from major technology companies in the Silicon Valley having a toast with US President Barack Obama.
The executives who attended the dinner were:
- Carol Bartz, President and CEO of Yahoo!
- John Chambers, CEO and Chairman of Cisco Systems
- Dick Costolo, CEO of Twitter
- Larry Ellison, CEO of Oracle
- Reed Hastings, CEO of Netflix
- John Hennessy, President of Stanford University
- Art Levinson, Chairman and former CEO of Genentech
- Steve Jobs, CEO of Apple
- Eric Schmidt, Chairman of Google
- Steve Westly, Managing Partner and Founder of The Westly Group
- Mark Zuckerberg, President and CEO of Facebook
President Barack Obama talks with Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg before a dinner with Technology Business Leaders in Woodside, California, Feb. 17, 2011. Also pictured, left to right, are Carol Bartz, Yahoo! President and CEO; Art Levinson, Genentech Chairman and former CEO; Steve Westly, Founder and Managing Partner, The Westly Group; and Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman and CEO of Google.
President Barack Obama joins a toast with Technology Business Leaders at a dinner in Woodside, California, Feb. 17, 2011.
Yea, Steve looks bonny and all. But hopefully he isn’t doing as bad as claimed by some ridiculous reports, surfaced earlier this week.
(Images via Flickr / The White House)