You can now download iOS 11.0.3 IPSW links and over-the-air OTA update for any compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. As always, we have all of the details on the latest release from Apple, including exactly how you can get it onto that compatible device.
It’s wonderful to see that Apple just keeps progressing its iOS 11 platform. There’s always a fear that when a major version of a platform like iOS is released that the company rests on its laurels and puts all of its eggs into planning the next major version of the next twelve months. We should know by now that this never actually happens with Apple, as the company likes to keep a continuous stream of updates coming, but it’s still excellent to have that validated once again as we welcome the third minor point update to iOS 11 on our devices.
This latest release is yet another example of Apple’s commitment to eradicating known bugs from the platform in order to ensure that it runs as smoothly as possible for all users across all supported hardware. In that respect, Apple has once again used its internal engineering resource to fix a number of bugs which have been niggling away at users, as well as add the usual security updates and patches that pretty much every single version of iOS contains.
These are generally behind-the-scenes patches, with users not necessarily seeing the fruits of Apple’s labor in their day-to-day experience. However, it brings instant peace of mind for those iPhone and iPad owners.
Apple has also used the introduction of iOS 11.0.3 to fix audio and haptic feedback issue for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus users along with touch unresponsiveness issue for iPhone 6s users.
Apple’s iOS 11.0.3 can be obtained right now from Settings > General > Software Update as an over-the-air update on compatible devices. If you are someone who prefers a fresh installation, and want to get a new clean copy of iOS 11.0.3 on the device via iTunes, then you can grab the IPSW file for your specific device from below and then update using iTunes.
iOS 11.0.3 Download IPSW Direct Links:
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,1)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,2)
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,3)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,4)
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE, iPhone 5s GSM, iPhone 5s CDMA
- iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation)
- iPad (9.7-inch)
- iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3
- iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) (1st generation)
- iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (1st generation)
- iPad Air 1, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPhone10,4 (iPhone 8)
- iPhone10,5 (iPhone 8 Plus)
Update x1: Full changelog and security content changes details on iOS 11.0.3 can be found over at: iOS 11.0.3 Release Notes, Changelog: Here Are All The Changes.
You may also like to check out:
- Happy Chick iOS 11 IPA Download [No Jailbreak Required]
- Pokemon Go 1.47.1 IPA And 0.77.1 APK Hack Available To Download Now
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.0.3 / 11 To iOS 10.3.3 / iOS 10 [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11, 11.0.3, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.0.3 / 11.0.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]