Google has announced that YouTube Music on the web and the YouTube Music app for iOS and Android devices now offer podcasts in the United States for the first time.
This new feature provides users with free, on-demand access to podcasts that can be listened to offline, in the background, and while casting. A Premium subscription is not required to access podcasts via the YouTube Music app.
According to Google, the podcast experience in YouTube Music is designed to be similar to the video podcast experience available on YouTube. Users can access podcasts through the Home tab by tapping on the Podcasts section at the top of the screen.
On top of that, there’s also an Explore feature that gives users a way to find more popular podcasts across a number of different categories that include gaming, music, true crime, comedy, health and fitness, business, and society and culture.
A search tab is also available to locate specific content.
While podcasts are currently limited to the United States, Google plans to bring access to other regions in the future. The rollout of podcasts on YouTube Music isn’t happening all at once however, meaning some of us might have to wait a little while before we see the option ourselves. If that’s you, hang fire. It’ll arrive sooner rather than later.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.4.1 OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.4.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.4 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.