This latest game to take the mobile world by storm is PUBG Mobile, which, unfortunately, is only officially available in the Chinese app store. We’ve already learned that it’s actually possible to get that game on our iOS and Android devices even if you are out of China, so now, we’re going to show you how to translate parts of that app experience into English to help better understand the menus in the game.
Without wasting any additional time let’s just dive right in and take a look at the steps.
Step 1: First and foremost, one cannot translate a game that they do not have on their iOS or Android device. So, with that in mind, if you are yet to get the game installed, you can find out previously created installation guides below. Pick your platform, follow the guide, and jump back to this page for the translation process once you’re done installing it:
- Android: PUBG Mobile APK Download For Android: Here’s How To Get It For Free.
- iOS: PUBG Mobile IPA Download On iOS Running iPhone: Here’s How To Get It.
Step 2: Once inside of the app, capture a screenshot of the screen which contains the text that you want to translate into English.
Step 3: Open the App/Play Store on your iOS or Android device and grab the Microsoft Translator app, which is a free-of-charge download. You can find the direct links below.
- Download: Microsoft Translator for Android from Google Play. (Alternatively, you can also use the Google Translator app as well.)
- Download: Microsoft Translator from the App Store.
Step 4: Launch the Microsoft Translator app once it has downloaded and tap on the “Camera” icon from the main screen. Choose the screenshot that you previously captured from the PUBG game.
Step 5: Microsoft’s Translator app will go about its business and do the best that it possibly can to translate the Chinese text on the screenshot into English.
And there you have it! You should be able to capture a screenshot for parts of the game that you don’t understand and have the accompanying Translator tool give you a helping hand.
It would be a lot easier if the developers behind PUBG had bundled into localized strings for popular modern languages but that doesn’t appear to be the case. At least not yet. So, with that in mind, for those who want to translate PUBG from Chinese to English, this seems to be the best solution.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 11.3 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released, Here Are The Details
- iOS 11.3 Beta 5 Release Notes, Changes, Features: Everything New In One Place
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6: Last Chance To FutureRestore iOS 11.1.2 Before iOS 11.3 Final Release
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.2.6 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Download iOS 11.2.6 IPSW Links And OTA With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.6 / 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using Electra Or LiberiOS [Updated]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.