The iPhone Dev-Team Members MuscleNerd and Planetbeing has confirmed that even though the unlock for iPhone 4 with ultrasn0w is ready and all, they will still do thorough testing in the next 48 hours to make sure everything is working before it is released to public. This is what they said on their respective Twitter accounts:
Planetbeing: We will be releasing the unlock in 48 hours (after we conduct a private beta).
MuscleNerd: iPhone4 carrier unlock will be pushed after small test period (only @planetbeing and I have been able to test til now!)
Stay tuned as we will let you know whenever it is available, along with full how-to guide on unlocking the iPhone 4.
In the meantime, you can check out our jailbreak guides for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch using newly released JailbreakMe 2.0:
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS (New Bootrom) and iPhone 3G on iOS 4.0.1
- How to Jailbreak iPod touch 3G and iPod touch 2G (MC Model) on iOS 4.0
You may also like to check out:
- How to Jailbreak and Unlock iOS 4.0.1 on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G with Redsn0w
- How to Unlock iOS 4 with Ultrasn0w and Blacksn0w on 05.13.04 Baseband [Guide]
- How to Jailbreak and Unlock iOS 4.1 on iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G with Redsn0w [Downgrade]
- How to Jailbreak iOS 4.0 on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G using Redsn0w, PwnageTool 4.0 (Windows)
You can follow me on twitter or join our facebook fanpage to keep yourself updated on all the latest iPhone jailbreaking and unlocking releases.