ChatGPT has taken the internet by storm and now you can use the language model on your wrist thanks to a new Apple Watch app.
That app is called Petey and it allows you to run queries past the OpenAI chatbot without having to pick up your phone, tablet, or use a computer. What’s more, you can ask ChatGPT anything using either the on-screen keyboard or by using your voice to make things extra easy.
The Petey app can be quickly accessed using an included complication as well, meaning ChatGPT is never more than a tap away. You can also take the responses given by the app and then share them online, too.
– Interact with the famous GPT model right from your Apple Watch
– Quickly get answers to your questions or generate longer messages without typing
– Share the outcome of your interaction with others via text, email or social media
– Set the app as a complication for easy access
– Text to Speech, the app will read out the answer to you, so you don’t have to read it (Make sure your device is not on silent)
Petey is available for download from the App Store now and costs just $4.99. It requires watchOS 9 to function and currently supports as many as 14 different languages. Anyone with an Apple Watch Series 4 or newer should also be able to use the app without any issues, too.