Apple’s upcoming iPhone 15 Pro Max might have an even brighter display than the iPhone 14 Pro Max, according to a new report.
The iPhone 14 Pro Max already has the brightest display thanks to a 2,000-nit peak brightness. But it’s now suggested that the iPhone 15 Pro Max could increase that by 25% to 2,500 nits.
The rumor itself comes via leaker ShrimpApplePro who says that Apple will use next-gen Samsung display material that will allow for the new, brighter offering.
The leaker says that the tech could “potentially” debut in the iPhone 15 Pro Max, something that could give the leaker enough wiggle room should things not pan out.
Notably, 9to5Mac reports that analyst Ross Young hasn’t heard the same information, although it’s still possible that a brighter display could be made available.
Furthermore, analyst Ross Young tells 9to5Mac that he hasn’t yet heard anything about this change in particular. There are a couple of other ways an increase in brightness could be achieved without necessarily using an all-new display type.”
Apple is expected to announce the iPhone 15 Pro Max alongside the other iPhone 15 models in or around September. All of the new iPhones are expected to get a USB-C port to replace Lightning, but it’s thought that the iPhone 15 Pro Max is the only one that will have the new, brighter screen.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.