Owners of Model S Plaid electric vehicles can now unlock the car’s full 200Mph top speed by taking up the company’s $20,000 Carbon Ceramic Brake Kit option.
The Plaid was said to be capable of the 200Mph speed but the car was limited. Now, a video shows that the speed is unlocked by Tesla once the Carbon Ceramic Brakes are installed.
In fact, it’s reported that the Model S Plaid actually managed 217Mph.
The video comes via YouTuber Sebastian Vittel, with the driver said to have been given access to “the absolute first” Model S Plaid with the new Ceramic Brake Kit installed. The video shows the car being driven around a track in Belgium.
The driver claims that there are more videos coming, too.
First the top speed is unrestricted with that kit and i reached couples of time….350KM/H yes 350 (speedo) which is somewhere in between 320/330km/h GPS on autobahn test (video will be shared soon)
So there we have it. If you’re driving around in a Tesla Model S Plaid and want to unlock its full potential, Tesla can do that for you. Once you hand over another $20,000, that is. It’s of course unlikely that most drivers will ever get the chance to fully use all of that speed, but that probably won’t stop people from wanting it.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3.1 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Out Now
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3.1 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.