An updated beta version of the Tesla Cybertruck has been spotted out in the wild and it has plenty new going on.
The new Cybertruck appears to be similar to one that we saw previously because they both have the same triangular wing mirrors.
But this image does give us a better look at the front of the truck than we’d seen previously.
Based on that it looks like we will see a series of headlights that are much more similar to the 2019 prototype than we might have been expecting. We also get to see an absolutely massive windshield wiper, something that is pretty hard to miss and will have its work cut out. That large wiper has an even larger pane of glass to deal with.
It is however important to note that the Cybertruck might change again before it actually goes into production. The truck hasn’t yet been confirmed as such and even those who have pre-orders in don’t yet know what it will look like when they receive it. They also don’t know what configuration options will be available, nor how much any of that will cost.
NEW CYBERTRUCK SIGHTING! So much to take in here.. hmmm pic.twitter.com/SMpD1FzZRA
— Greg (@greggertruck) February 9, 2023
As for when they can expect to take delivery, that’s a good question. Tesla says that it expects to be able to begin deliveries in 2023 while mass production now isn’t expected to begin until next year.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 16 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 16.3 On iPhone And iPad Latest Status Update
- iOS 16 Compatible And Supported iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 16 Hidden Features: 100+ Changes Apple Didn’t Tell Us About
- Download: iPadOS 16.3 Final OTA File, IPSW Links Released
- Install macOS Ventura On Unsupported Macs Using OpenCore, Here’s How
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.