Samsung has officially announced a virtual Galaxy Unpacked event to take place on August 5, 2020. The virtual event will be held to explore the latest “Galaxy Devices ecosystem” that is designed “to empower your life.”
Like other tech companies around the world, Samsung is moving away from a physical conference with people in attendance in favor of a virtual streamed event due to the ongoing global coronavirus pandemic. This latest Unpacked event will be held on August 5, 2020, at 10 AM ET with Samsung expected to give the world its first glimpse of the brand new Galaxy Note20 smartphone.
Additionally, once the Galaxy Note20 reveal is out of the way, Korean-based Samsung is also expected to introduce the successor to the Galaxy Fold, the company’s first foldable smartphone that didn’t exactly get off to the best start.
Companies announcing events like this generally go out of their way to hide clues in the invitation that gets people talking and guessing what will come from the event. In this instance, Samsung has released a 15-second teaser video with the invitation which doesn’t really tell us anything at all. It shows a copper-toned liquid dropping onto a white canvas causing a splash. This color does match previously leaked images of a device that’s being called the “Galaxy Note20 Ultra” so it’s very likely that the Ultra will be the main flagship of the Note20 lineup.
It is extremely unusual to get to this point right before an official announcement and not have been privy to a slew of leaks and unofficial reveals about what to expect from Samsung. In lieu of any real leaks, we can expect the Note20 to feature generational upgrades, such as an improved processor that will pave the way for 5G functionality and to come in at least two different sizes with two different price points.
The company is also expected to spend some time talking about the new Galaxy Z Fold 2 – or, the second-generation Galaxy Fold device. It’s expected to have a 7.7-inch display and will benefit from a camera improvement to put it more in line with other flagship devices on the market. Let’s hope the second-generation Fold doesn’t suffer from the same issues as the maiden hardware.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Profile & iPadOS 14 Beta 2 Released
- Get iOS 14 Beta 2 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.6 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File, Beta 3 Of iPadOS 13.6 Out Now
- iOS 13.5.1 Downgrade No Longer Possible After Apple Stops Signing iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Firmware
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Video Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 13.5.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 Without Or No Computer, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.