Apple may have just told us all when it intends to hold its iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro announcement event, with September 10 being the big day.
The date came to light after Apple made the mistake of putting a placeholder streaming event onto YouTube, with the date of 9/10/20 and 12:15pm clearly visible. The image used was taken straight from the WWDC event in June, but that’s clearly just a placeholder of its own.
The date in question is a Thursday which is unusual for an Apple event. But there is nothing usual about this event already, with no press set to be in attendance and Apple already saying it won’t be ready to ship new iPhones until a few weeks later.
It’s also possible that we’re reading too much into the tea leaves here. September 10 was the event date for last year’s iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro announcement, so it’s possible that was simply carried over.
At this point, nobody really knows what’s going on and we’re unlikely to find out for a couple of weeks at least.
With Apple unlikely to hold its traditional Steve Jobs Theater event, we’d expect something similar to the slick and recorded presentation we saw during WWDC instead. That, without doubt, isn’t a bad thing at all.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 14 Beta 5 Download Release Date: Here’s When To Expect From Apple
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Profile And iPadOS 14 Beta 5 Now Available
- iOS 14 Beta 5 OTA Profile File Download Released Without Dev Account
- Jailbreak iOS 13.6.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Video Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.6.1 To iOS 13.6, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.6.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.6.1
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.