After testing the feature over the last couple of months and on specific types of devices, Netflix is now enabling its “Play Something” shuffle feature for all.
Designed to give users a way to watch something when they can’t make up their own minds, the feature will work in a similar way to a shuffle feature might in a music app.
Except, Netflix says that there are some ways that its feature differs from a traditional shuffle option, It’ll choose series and movies based on specific content that you’re already watching, for example.
Here’s how Netflix says the feature will work.
PLAY SOMETHING will show you:
- A new series/film similar to one you’ve watched before
- An episode/film you’ve already watched and may want to watch again if it’s been a while
- An episode from a show you’ve started but haven’t finished (it will pick up where you left off)
Users can select the Play Something button when they first log into Netflix, with the button appearing beneath their profile name. It’s an interesting idea and it’s one that could deal with the paralysis a lot of people deal with – Netflix simply has so much on offer, it’s difficult to choose what you want to watch.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.5 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.5 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.5 And iPadOS 14.5 [Guide]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checkin
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.