Amazon is currently offering the MECO Mini Wireless Outlet for just $7 when you enter a discount code and clip the on-page coupon. Normally this would sell for around $10, so you’re saving almost 30% through very little work indeed.
This discount might not be available for long, so if you want to turn your dumb plugs into something with a little more smarts, this is definitely the time to do it. While you still can.
If you’re looking to get started in the world of smart homes, or are looking to expand one that you already have up and running, picking up a cheap smart plug is a great option. They’re a wonderful way to turn normal plug sockets into something that can do so much more. And you can take dumb devices like lamps and turn them into smart lighting solutions as well. And all for just $7 right now.
These MECO plugs are super small so they won’t get in the way of plug sockets above or below them, and they support both Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa out of the gate. There’s a free app for managing everything as well.
We’re big fans of smart plugs because they are inexpensive and give homes a new lease of life. And when they’re available at this kind of price it really is difficult to turn them down.
Buy: MECO Mini Wireless Outlet from Amazon: $7 with on-page coupon and discount code LBOQIP3H | Original price: $10
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.