Here’s iOS 13.4 / iPadOS 13.4 final release notes and changelog for iPhone and iPad that you need to know for everything that is new in this release. This is going to enable you to determine whether or not you want to go through the installation process before actually doing it.
Cupertino-based Apple Inc. has officially pushed iOS 13.4 and iPadOS 13.4 out into the public domain after a period of internal and external testing.
This means that both are now available for any user who happens to be wielding a compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in their possession. As always, we want to give you the chance to familiarize yourself with exactly what you are going to be getting before you actually go through the process of getting it.
With iOS 13.4/iPadOS 13.4, Apple has introduced great new features, such as iCloud Folder Sharing and a brand new impressive CarKey API that will allow people with compatible devices and compatible vehicles to put the two together. Visually, Apple has also changed a number of toolbars and components across various apps as well as introducing new streaming options and data control mechanisms for those who use the native TV app.
There are now universal purchases across iOS, iPad OS, macOS and tvOS, a brand new Shazam shortcut, and various new Memoji and Animoji stickers that users can interact with and add to messages and communications. For a lot of people, the iCloud Folder Sharing functionality is definitely something that a lot of iPhone and iPad owners will be excited about but perhaps the biggest change comes in the form of full mouse/trackpad support coming to iPadOS.
If you prefer the way that Apple sets up release notes directly on the device itself as part of the download process, then you can read Apple’s own words for yourself below. Apple now does a fairly good job of articulating all of the changes in any firmware release, meaning that reading those notes will give you a good overview of what’s what. Check them out below and see what you think; will you be going ahead with the update on your iPhone or iPad?
iPadOS 13.4 introduces support for mouse and trackpad with iPad for greater precision and navigating the system with Multi-Touch gestures, and adds iCloud Drive folder sharing from the Files app and new Memoji stickers. This update also contains bug fixes and improvements.
Mouse and Trackpad Support
- All-new cursor design highlights app icons on the Home Screen and Dock and buttons and controls in apps
- Magic Keyboard for iPad support on iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation or later) and iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation or later)
- Magic Mouse, Magic Mouse 2, Magic Trackpad, Magic Trackpad 2, and third-party Bluetooth and USB mouse support
- Multi-Touch gestures on Magic Keyboard for iPad and Magic Trackpad 2 enable you to scroll, swipe between app spaces, go Home, access App Switcher, zoom in or out, tap to click, secondary click (right-click), and swipe between pages
- Multi-Touch gestures on Magic Mouse 2 enable you to scroll, secondary click (right-click), and swipe between pages
- iCloud Drive folder sharing from the Files app
- Controls to limit access only to people you explicitly invite or grant access to anyone with the folder link
- Permissions to choose who can make changes and upload files and who can only view and download files
- Nine new Memoji stickers, including Smiling Face with Hearts, Hands Pressed Together, and Party Face
- Always-visible controls to delete, move, reply to, or compose a message in conversation view
- Responses to encrypted emails are automatically encrypted when you have configured S/MIME
App Store with Apple Arcade
- Universal Purchase support enables the use of a singular purchase of a participating app across iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV
- Recently played Arcade games appear in the Arcade tab so you can continue playing on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV
- List view for See All Games
- AR Quick Look supports audio playback in USDZ files
- Live Conversion for Zhuyin automatically transforms Zhuyin into the correct characters without pressing the space bar to convert text or select candidates
- Live Conversion for Japanese automatically transforms Hiragana into the correct characters without pressing the space bar to convert text or select candidates
- Predictive typing support for Arabic
- Swiss German keyboard layout supported on iPad Pro 12.9-inch
- On-screen keyboard layout for iPad Pro 12.9-inch now matches Smart Keyboard
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements. This update:
- Fixes an issue in Camera where the viewfinder may appear as a black screen after launch
- Addresses an issue where Photos may appear to use excess storage
- Resolves an issue in Photos that may prevent sharing an image to Messages if iMessage is disabled
- Fixes an issue in Mail where messages may appear out of order
- Addresses an issue in Mail where the conversation list may display empty rows
- Resolves an issue where Mail may crash when tapping the Share button in Quick Look
- Fixes an issue in Settings where cellular data may incorrectly display as off
- Addresses an issue in Safari where webpages may not be inverted when both Dark Mode and Smart Invert are active
- Resolves an issue where text copied from web content in a third-party app may appear invisible when pasted if Dark Mode is active
- Fixes an issue in Safari where a CAPTCHA tile may display incorrectly
- Addresses an issue where Reminders may not issue new notifications for an overdue recurring reminder until it is marked as completed
- Resolves an issue where Reminders may send notifications for completed reminders
- Fixes an issue where iCloud Drive appears to be available in Pages, Numbers, and Keynote even when not signed in
- Addresses an issue in Apple Music where music videos may not stream in high quality
- Addresses an issue in the Home app where tapping an activity notification from a security camera may open a different recording
- Resolves an issue where Shortcuts may not appear when tapping on the Share menu from a screenshot
- Improves the Burmese keyboard so punctuation symbols are now accessible from numbers and symbols
Some features may not be available for all regions or on all Apple devices. For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.4 For Compatible Devices Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak – How To
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak