it isn’t unknown of for new versions of iOS to accidentally leak new products and that’s exactly what has happened here. It’s been noted that the new iOS 13.3.1 release includes icons that show the unannounced Powerbeats4 earphones.
There were already clues to the existence of these earphones in the iOS 13.3 beta in December 2019, but this is the first time that we’ve seen them.
Based on these images it looks like Powerbeats4 will take the existing Powerbeats3 design and add a splash of Powerbeats Pro. They’re curved like the latter and use similar ear hooks as well. They won’t be wire-free, though. For that you’ll need to upgrade to Powerbeats Pro. And while these will be Bluetooth earphones, a cable will connect one earbud to the other.
It’s likely that the Powerbeats3 will offer the same features as other recent Apple and Beats wireless earphones, including the same H1 chip that allows for instant pairing as well as “Hey Siri.”
We don’t know how much the Powerbeats 4 will sell for or when they will be available to buy. But the smart money is on a price around the same $199.95 that the current Powerbeats 3 sit at.
Powerbeats Pro (left) vs Powerbeats4 (center) vs Powerbeats3 (right)
The fact that the icons are now available in the most recent version of iOS would suggest that a release is relatively imminent, though.
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak
You can follow us on Twitter, or Instagram, and even like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple, and the Web.