iOS 13.2 downgrade is no longer possible as Apple has stopped signing iOS 13.1.2 and iOS 13.1.3 following the release of iOS 13.2 on October 28th.
When iOS 13.2 was released, it brought with it bug fixes for Mail and iCloud while also adding support for things like the new AirPods Pro and Deep Fusion on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro. A new round of emojis were also added in the update.
There is of course one issue here and that’s iOS 13.2’s horrendous multitasking. Users and developers have been complaining that devices running that version of iOS are closing apps prematurely, often reloading while people are in the middle of doing things. That’s less than ideal and now nobody can downgrade in order to get away from it.
There is at least some hope, though. Apple recently released iOS 13.3 beta 1 to developers and those who are part of the public beta channel.
Early testing appears to show that the multitasking issue has been fixed and that memory management is much improved. So while users can’t downgrade from iOS 13.2, the signs are at least promising that iOS 13.3 will fix the issue.
We don’t know when iOS 13.3 will be made available to the public, but we don’t expect it to be too far into the future. Especially given the fact it fixes this memory issue.
You may also like to check out:
- R SIM iOS 13 Unlock For iPhone 11, 11 Pro And Older Models, Here’s How It Works
- Download: iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Final Released For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 13.2 Final Release Notes, Changes, New Features: Everything You Need To Know
- Downgrade iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 To iOS 13.1.3, Here’s How
- Yellow iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Purple iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Green iPhone 11 Accessories: Case, Lightning Cable, Qi USB Charger, Band, Speaker, Much More
- Midnight Green iPhone 11 Pro Max: Case, Lightning Cable, Wireless Charger, Band, Speaker, More
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak